Some call it the perfect exercise. There are variations on the “burpee” theme. The standard burpee exercise is made up of a squat, thrust, push up and jump. Doing several gives you good cardio and strength training.
1) Begin in a standing position. And go from one move immediately to the next.
2) Drop into a squat with your hands on the ground.
3) Kick your feet back, while keeping your arms extended, in a plank-like position.
4) Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
5) And jump up to a standing jump. Make sure your feet leave the floor.