Friday, April 26, 2019

Royals Owner Donates $10M in Sports Memorabilia to FAU

Just in time for baseball’s Opening Day, Florida Atlantic University received a collection of 562 pieces of baseball and other sports...

My Turn: The Fedele Effect

As Jerry Fedele nears his retirement as Boca Hospital’s CEO, we send him off with thanks for a job well done

“Sushi & Me” Kids Class Coming to Benihana Boca Raton

Do your children enjoy sushi? Of course they do! They’re Boca kids—used to the finest of everything, including global cuisine.

There’s No Place Like Home: Take the Brightline to See “The...

There’s no place like home, but through the middle of June, South Floridians will be swept away on the Brightline and...

I Love A Parade: Easter Bonnet Pet Parade Is Back in...

I met Sandra Dezelan when we wrote about her and her animal rescue, Dezzy's Second Chance, in the magazine. She would pop by the...

Chad “Ochocino” Johnson is Bringing His Talents to Boca FC

Chad Johnson is switching it up, going from football to futball right here in Boca Raton. The Boca Raton Football Club announced that Johnson will...

Is Mom Brain Real? Find Out at the South Florida Science...

While writing this post, I was trying to come up with a clever way to talk about the most advanced exhibit in the world...

Book Festival Brings Patterson, Albom, Orlean, More to FAU

After four years in the West Palm Beach market, the Palm Beach Book Festival has migrated southward, to the confines of FAU’s University Theatre...

Relive Your Super Mario Childhood Dreams at Mushroom Rally This June

If you grew up owning the track in Mario Kart, now you can test your skills on the road. Mushroom Rally, a Super Mario-themed go-kart...

How Does it Feel: To Hit Rock Bottom

A candid survivor of drug addiction reveals how it feels to hit rock bottom—and to muster the strength to climb back up It started with alcohol, but by...
X
X