Monday, June 17, 2019

The Boca Pediatrician-Approved Summer Camp Checklist

It’s starting to feel more and more like Boca Raton is teetering on the face of the sun, which can only mean...

“Temple of Time” Parkland Tribute Will Be Burned in Ceremony

For three months, the wooden temple on Sample Road in Coral Springs has served as a place of reflection and quiet....

Collaborating for a Cause

In 1992, when UF journalism student Heather Collins contacted Boca magazine’s John Shuff for a school paper about the history of...

Crazy Rich Boca

By Christiana Lilly, Marie Speed and John Thomason Singapore has nothing on us. Boca Raton has long been...

Veterans’ Best Friends

Military vets have told a researcher that dogs give them purpose and save them from self-harm—and she’s proving it in studies

Ditch the Construction and Enjoy WPB’s “iCONEic” Summer in Paradise

Don’t get me wrong, Boca does a great job celebrating our fair city during the summer. My family and I enjoy...

Delivery Dudes Lets Customers Say No to Plasticware

When you order your next lunch or dinner from Delivery Dudes, you'll now be able to opt out of plastic cutlery.

What’s in a Name?

Ever wonder who’s behind the names of some of our roads and parks? Here’s what we know: BUTTS...

Boca Mag a Florida Magazine Association Finalist in Four Categories

Boca magazine is proud to be a finalist in four categories in this year's Charlie Awards, hosted by the Florida Magazine...

Community Leader: Jason Hagensick of South County YMCA

Jason Hagensick brings a passion for the Y to Boca Raton “Everything I learned at the carnival has...
X
X