Saturday, December 15, 2018

Let’s Talk “Tough Turkey”: Free Children’s Musical Nov. 17

We may have already decorated for Christmas at our house (yep, guilty), but don’t think that we’re forgetting all about Turkey Day this year....

Brazilian Bikini Brand Cia.Maritima Opening at Town Center Mall

With bikini weather almost all year round in Boca Raton, it’s no wonder that Brazilian bikini brand Cia.Maritima decided to open its second American...

Vigils to Honor the Victims at Tree of Life Congregation

On Saturday, 11 worshippers were shot dead at Tree of Life Congregation in Pittsburgh. Temples around the community are hosting vigils to honor their...

Try It, You’ll Like It: Indoor Skydiving

All my life, I’ve had two words for skydiving: No. Way. I can barely handle Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom, and you want me to jump out...

“Morning Joe” Coming to Boca’s Rocco’s Tacos

UPDATE: The "Morning Joe" filming at Rocco's Tacos was canceled Thursday evening. According to the restaurant's PR team, the recent bomb scares around the country...

Get Spooky: Where to Celebrate Halloween in Palm Beach County

From raucous parties to family-friendly events, here are the Halloween festivities we have penciled in on our calendars: Max’s Thrill at Max’s Grille Oct. 23 from...

Get Glam at the Organic Beauty and Wellness Festival

As you know, we’re all about taking care of ourselves, especially when it comes to wellness that also includes a little beauty on the...

District Fit Returns This Weekend With Breast Cancer Fundraising

District Fit, a long weekend of fitness and wellness, was a hit back in March. Because of that, the organizers are bringing it back. Taking...

In the Magazine: The Gunshine State

Florida—and its chief gun lobbyist Marion Hammer—set the bar for gun rights. But is it a legacy we can sustain? We may live in South...

Dinosaurs to Invade the South Florida Science Center

Chris Pratt might not be headed to our neck of the woods anytime soon, but a Jurassic world certainly is. Prehistoric science will come to...
X
X