Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Cooking Classes and Bride Wars

And now for something completely different at two area resorts: 1) The Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel What: Battle of the Beach Brides The scoop: Brides to...

Ellenville Is A Hit!

If you love green markets as much as I do, then have I got a great little piece of news for you! When everyone...

Making the Most of your Tax Return

Are you getting a tax refund? If so, have you thought about what you’re going to do with that money? I know many people have...

Win 2 VIP Tickets to Share Our Strength’s Inaugural Taste of...

Enter to Win: Taste of the Nation Palm Beach - April 13 ONE lucky winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to Share Our Strength's Inaugural...

The Wyndham Hotel opens in Deerfield Beach

Everyone visiting Florida loves an ocean view. The Wyndham Hotel formally opened today in Deerfield Beach, Florida with magnificent views of the ocean. Each...

One Thousand Ocean Shines in Reality Spotlight

One of the most luxurious properties in all of Boca Raton took its turn in the reality TV spotlight Tuesday night. More than 400...

Celebrate the Miracle on the Intracoastal

Expect thousands of people to descend on Spanish River Park this Saturday for a truly inspirational event, as the City of Boca Raton Advisory...

Milestone

Twenty years ago today I walked into the offices of this magazine for the first time. I had just moved from Jacksonville to take...

Support Relief Efforts at Morikami’s Hatsume Fair

Boca Raton magazine joins our friends at the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in west Delray Beach in sending our prayers to the hundreds...

Note to Boca: The Festival Must Be Here To Stay

This weekend I went to two events at the Festival of the Arts Boca—"Oz with Orchestra" and "A Night at the Opera," featuring the...
X
X