Monday, October 14, 2019

Boca’s Copper Canyon Grill Undergoing a Face-Lift

If you enjoy the succulent rotisserie chicken, prime ribs and fish dishes atCopper Canyon Grill in Boca Raton, make it a point to visit...

Pressel Presents Major Check to BRRH

Professional golfer and Boca resident Morgan Pressel continues to make a difference in the community with her philanthropic efforts in the fight against breast...

For Michael

It was on my to-do list this week: "Call Michael at Elwood's." I was going to interview him for the Cheers department in Delray...

Summer Indulgences # 1

So I am thinking how much fun it would be to post a series of great summer diversions, from wildly extravagant to simple pleasures...I...

Get the Scoop!

Get ‘The Scoop’ on what’s up, what’s in and what’s new in and around Boca Raton with our weekly e-newsletter. Every Wednesday we’ll deliver...

The Inside Story of a Double-Lung Transplant

In early 2000, doctors diagnosed Mary Plum, then 61, with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis—meaning that its origin was unknown. What Mary, a nonsmoker, did know...

International Space Station

Our publisher John Shuff loves sharing the most interesting things he finds with our readers. And we definitely agree, this one's pretty amazing.   Look at...

Mizner Grande Realty

We specialize in Waterfront Properties, Oceanfront Properties, The Acreage Communities, Townhomes, Single Family Homes, Investments and Gated Communities in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland...

Eco-Talk with Green Advocate Marci Zaroff

South Florida Green Drinks, the area's leading environmental group, will host its second annual Eco-Lifestyle Gala on Thursday, May 19 at the Boca Raton...

Boca’s Ballroom Battle Stars Announced

It’s official: summer is here and so is the fourth annual dance competition to benefit the George Snow Scholarship Fund. Date: August 19. Place:...
X
X