Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Stockpiling For Hurricane Season

With hurricane season approaching, this is a good time to review the principles of stockpiling.  Some of you may have seen TLC’s new show...

Elwood’s Has It All

Very quietly, something is going on at the corner of Third & Third in Delray. For years we have complained about there not being...

Wrapping It Up

Easter is almost here, which is the unofficial signal that South Florida's high season is coming to a close. Oh, there are a few...

You’ll love this inspiring third grade song

Our publisher John Shuff found this song by third graders in Virginia online and asked us to share it with readers. It’s a tribute...

Concert Review: Robert Plant at the Hard Rock

“Well, this is interesting,” said Robert Plant, late in his set Thursday night at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood. “I feel alive ......

Free or Frugal Fun!

This weekend is the annual Delray Affair, in Delray Beach, Florida. If you’ve never been, you should go check it out.  It is a...

Jose leaves us in the (gossip) lurch

So I read this morning that Jose Lambiet is leaving the Palm Beach Post for a gig at Radar Online, news that I found...

Cooking Classes and Bride Wars

And now for something completely different at two area resorts: 1) The Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel What: Battle of the Beach Brides The scoop: Brides to...

Ellenville Is A Hit!

If you love green markets as much as I do, then have I got a great little piece of news for you! When everyone...

Making the Most of your Tax Return

Are you getting a tax refund? If so, have you thought about what you’re going to do with that money? I know many people have...
X
X