Monday, July 6, 2020
794391_63521629.jpg

Spring Cleaning

The gorgeous, dry weather we experienced this past winter is long gone. Inevitably, the seasons change and the departure of the snowbirds means the...
nimg_7322.jpg

The Naked Truth, Vol. 10

Angela, eight months ago, a guy I was falling for harshly dumped me.  After a few written apologies, we have started seeing each other...

Mother’s Day Shopping

It’s hard to believe that Mother’s Day is just around the corner! Where has this year gone? School is almost out, and it’s already...
Beach-House_l.jpg

The Week Ahead: May 8 to 14

Tuesday Beach House at Fillmore, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 8:30 p.m.; $20; 305/673-7300 or www.livenation.com I generally hate the term “chillwave,” the invented music genre...
saks.jpg

Saks Gives Back

In February, Saks Fifth Avenue launched a corporately driven initiative, where 5 percent of the store’s cardholder sales went to local charity partners. Our...
1068313_open.jpg

Get out—and check out these new places

Just when I thought summer was settling in, I run into a weeknight with three—count ‘em—THREE opening night parties. The Sand Bar made its...
nimg_7322.jpg

The Naked Truth, Vol. 9

I run with a circle of friends who are divorced and dating. A few times now, two of us have ended up liking the...
75_Main_Restaurant.jpg

Publisher’s Picks: 75 Main

Delray Beach welcomed the newest Atlantic Avenue eatery, 75 Main (270 E. Atlantic Ave., 561/243-7975), last night with a ribbon-cutting ceremony. The event was...
workout.jpg

Fitness Finds of the Week

Quick and to the point: The Tabata Protocol may sound like the title of a new sci-fi movie. But it's actually an effective training...
cinco.jpg

Five Hotspots for Cinco de Mayo

Hearty partiers, you’re in luck: this year Cinco de Mayo falls on a Saturday, which means local Latin restaurateurs are pulling out all the...
X
X