Monday, February 24, 2020

Key To The Cure 2011

Clear your plans this Thursday! You are invited to the kick off of “Key To The Cure” at Town Center. The annual, four-day charity...

A Local Bash Finds a New Home

By Kelly Gregorio After moving its annual culinary festival several times over the past 15 years, the American Lung Association believes it finally has found...

Boca autumn kicks in with football, food & much much more!

The Big Sleep of Summer 2011 is officially over, as fall kicks in with a vengeance this weekend. I look at the calendar and...

News and Events in and Around Boca

News and events worth noting in and around Boca: • And the winner is: Congratulations to Lu-Lu Thomas of the Boca Raton Historical Society for...

Remembering Ken Feigl

It is hard being away when you hear bad news, and the very bad news I got today was that our dear Ken Feigl...

Ultimate Girl Power: Woman Volunteer of the Year

Next week the biggest larger-than-life ladies luncheon I’ve ever been to strikes again: the Junior League of Boca Raton 2011 Woman Volunteer of the...

An Idol to Perform at Simon Fashion Now

The seemingly inseparable worlds of music and fashion share the stage yet again this Saturday during the annual Simon Fashion Now event at Town...

Remembering Eleanor Zaccaagnini

Eleanor, Zaccaagnini, 75, of Hillsboro Beach passed away suddenly at home on September 15, 2011. Boca Raton is a better community because  Eleanor Zaccagnini lived...

Web Extra: More on the Early Days of FAU Football

Florida Atlantic University begins the 2011 this weekend at Gainesville against the Gators, the first of five straight road games before returning to Boca...

Start the weekend tonight! And there’s more…

When I was in college, Thursday became the new Friday--- a trend that I observe to this day. So my weekend really starts tonight...
X
X