Saturday, June 6, 2020

A Local Hero Thinks Pink–and Rocks Boca

By Kelly Gregorio Stephanie Robin has never called herself a hero. Nevertheless, her strength is showing up in her children. When Robin was diagnosed with stage...

Remembering Caridad Asensio

I met Caridad Asensio about 15 years ago. I was interested in doing a story on Palm Beach County migrant farm workers and I...

Boat Show Sets Sail for its 52nd Year

Fort Lauderdale is nicknamed the “Yachting Capital of the World”, and for 52 years the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has provided an event...

Meet us at Mizner: L&T and Wyland Living Green Fair

I’ll get to this very cool event in a minute but before I do, the REALLY big news about Mizner Park is that Lord...

Key To The Cure Kickoff

Saks Fifth Avenue shoppers had a chance to eat, drink and shop the night away during the kickoff partyfor Key To The Cure. The four-day...

Celebrate a Jam-Packed Weekend

Where to start, where to start. There is so much going on this weekend you’d have to be two people to do it all....

Key To The Cure 2011

Clear your plans this Thursday! You are invited to the kick off of “Key To The Cure” at Town Center. The annual, four-day charity...

A Local Bash Finds a New Home

By Kelly Gregorio After moving its annual culinary festival several times over the past 15 years, the American Lung Association believes it finally has found...

Boca autumn kicks in with football, food & much much more!

The Big Sleep of Summer 2011 is officially over, as fall kicks in with a vengeance this weekend. I look at the calendar and...

News and Events in and Around Boca

News and events worth noting in and around Boca: • And the winner is: Congratulations to Lu-Lu Thomas of the Boca Raton Historical Society for...
X
X