Friday, February 22, 2019

Rocco’s Tacos Has a Deal for Furloughed Government Employees

UPDATE: Rocco's Tacos has extended this offer through the end of the shutdown. Good news for government employees on furlough: Rocco's Tacos has a $20...

Private Suites and Parking: Boca Regional Announces $250M Expansion

Boca Raton Regional Hospital announced a $250 million expansion to its campus, the largest project in the hospital’s history. Unveiled as the “Keeping the Promise...The...

In the Magazine: Buzz Worthy

Willie Sklaroff keeps a busy, noisy house. In his home office in Aventura, three of his 18 cats clamor among the tables, scratching posts and windowsills, while two caged cockatiels punctuate the air with a running commentary. Meanwhile, his...

In the Magazine: Fuller Lives

Florence Fuller Child Development Centers continues to aid impoverished children and their families On the outside, Boca is a charmed city. Yet beneath the glitz and glam, more than 32 percent...

Spot the Rarities at the 2019 Palm Beach Wine Auction

There are liters, magnums, double magnums, Jeroboams and one Imperial on the 2019 Palm Beach Wine Auction list, which should please most oenophiles. Translation: This...

Fashion Never Dies: Delray Beach Fashion Week Back with 007 Flair

It’s that time of year again! Time for Delray Beach Fashion Week, and it’s especially special to us this year because we are co-hosting the "License...

Boca Raton Cemetery & Mausoleum to Expand This Spring

Lush green grass, sunny atriums and chapels with ornate stained glass windows—it’s no wonder that the community turns to the Boca Raton Cemetery &...

In the Magazine: Of Human Bondage

The nasty secret of human trafficking in South Florida is out—here is one woman’s story, and what local lawmakers are doing about it.  Cindy Alvarado was actually...

Why Musik is Important for Your Boca Baby

So you had a baby. You’ve done the whole stay-at-home thing for weeks now and maybe you’re thinking, perhaps I should expose my tiny human...

My Turn: Angels Among Us

When Lou and Annie Green opened the Memory and Wellness Center on the campus of Florida Atlantic University 17 years ago, I had no idea the impact it would have on...
X
X