Thursday, December 13, 2018

Four Goodies You Can Get From Miami—Without Making the Drive

We get it, Miami has no shortage of great restaurants and shops. But who wants to make that 100-mile (or more!) roundtrip drive to...

Rocco’s Modern Life

The owner of a popular Mexican restaurant chain has turned a medical challenge into a passion for helping others It was Aug. 15, 2016 when Rocco Mangel woke up...

Eye See You: Warby Parker Opening at Town Center Mall

Keep your eyes open, Warby Parker will be opening at the Town Center mall this Saturday. Known for creating modern eyeglasses and sunglasses at lower...

Where to Support Breast Cancer Research This October

With roughly one in eight women being diagnosed with breast cancer, it's a cause that's near and dear to many. October is Breast Cancer Awareness...

Candles, Jerky, Cookies, Vodka: We’re Loving This Season’s My Palm Beach...

You’re going to love everything about today’s post because we’re covering the latest and greatest in subscription boxes, My Palm Beach Box. Just in case...

Light the Night Returns to Boca Raton Nov. 10 at Mizner...

Around the country, lanterns will light up the night sky, a symbolic moment to show the light of hope in dark times. The Light the...

A Boca Mom’s Favorite Holiday: National Coffee Day is Sept. 29

When you see a Boca mom toting around a thermal cup in the late afternoon, chances are there’s one of two things in it:...

Be a Formula One Driver for a Day With Bertil Roos...

Driving a Formula R/T 2000 race car was not on my “bucket list,” but when the opportunity presented itself, I was game to give...

Jackson Hall in Miami Brings Together Health With Food Hall Craze

Boca magazine recently shared exciting news about a food hall opening in Delray Beach next Fall and now we’re thrilled to tell you about...

Innovative Plastic Surgeon Relocates to Boca Raton

After practicing for years in the Panhandle, Dr. Scott Ennis is taking his business to South Florida. A board-certified plastic surgeon, Ennis is opening his...
X
X