Monday, June 17, 2019

Charity Spotlight: Special Spaces

A Boca Raton nonprofit creates tailored bedroom makeovers for critically ill children After a weekend away in Miami...

SunFest 2019: Who to See, Who to Skip

SunFest is just a week away, and with nearly 50 acts taking any of three stages, attendees would need the gift...

Why Parents Stick Their Heads in the Sand When it Comes...

Boy, college has really been at the top of the news cycle lately. One day we’re reading all about how high-powered...

Boca Resort To Be Sold!

The man who started Dell Computers intends to buy the Boca Raton Resort & Club. The deal has not closed yet...

It’s Back: Sklar Furnishings Spring Warehouse Sale

Twice a year, typically in the spring and fall, we host our much-anticipated Warehouse Sale. This is an incredibly popular event,...

The Clans of the Seminole Tribe

In Seminole folklore, animals were made by the Creator and were put away in a shell. They each found their way out,...

2019 Boca Ballroom Battle Dancers Announced

I wish this blog had a drum roll because we are so excited to announce this year’s brave and mighty dancers...

Even More Crazy Rich Boca

We highlight the lifestyles of the crazy rich in the May/June issue of Boca magazine, but if you want more, we've got...

Boca Teen and Food Network Star Nancy Fuller Celebrate Book Release

On Sunday, a character in one of Isabella Watson's stories came to life at the Boca West Branch Library.

Private Chefs on Demand? In Boca Raton, We Call Koki

Some weeks, I just can’t get it together to meal plan—I’m a mom! I get busy. I get tired. And inevitably,...
X
X