Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Children’s Books by Local Authors That Your Kids Need During the...

I’ve never really been the mom who’s at a loss for words…until 2020. This year has thrown some whoppers our way,...
4ocean

New Wave: 4Ocean Founders on its Inception and Surviving COVID

For two FAU grads, a surf trip inspires a record-breaking eco-business It was supposed to be a relaxing...

Gold Standards: Jan McArt

Jan McArt arrived in Boca Raton, in 1977, having established herself as a performer of international renown and uncommon dexterity: a...
bill mitchell

Gold Standards: Pastor Bill Mitchell

Pastor Bill Mitchell is a third-generation Boca man, and he’s not planning on living anywhere else anytime soon. Now 62, he...
lou miranda

Gold Standards: Lou Miranda

Lou Miranda's business may be called OK Tire, but its track record is a lot better than OK; in fact, it’s...
ed lundgren

Gold Standards: Ed Lundgren

Ed Lundgren's first experience with physical therapy was an inauspicious one. Long before he opened his own clinic, he was...
hurricane

On Top of Everything Else, Don’t Forget About Hurricane Season

At a time when COVID-19 still pretty much dominates our lives, Boca Raton parents now have a slew of additional things...

Letter from Ukraine

I know this is a random post that has nothing to do with Boca. But I also think it says something...

Boca magazine Wins Big at 2020 FMA Awards

Sometimes you have to brag about you—and in this case, that means the staff of Boca magazine, which brought home nine...

Five Great Ways to Keep Your Boca Kids Busy This August

Surprise! Palm Beach County public schools won’t be starting until the end of August…and virtually at that. This means we parents...
X
X