If you’re cooking Easter dinner at home, here’s a slow cooker recipe to consider:
From the Kraft Heinz cooking site https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipes/1071/meal-recipes/dinners/slow-cooker-dinner-recipes
Slow-Cooker Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast
Total cooking time: 4 Hours, 25 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 flat boneless pork loin roast (4 lb.)
- Cooking spray
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ cup Kraft Classic Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon zest and 1/4-cup juice from 1 orange
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until evenly browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce until blended; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Slice meat; place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.