The Delray Beach Market has a slew of opportunities to celebrate fall, give back and enjoy time with friends and family. Check out these November happenings.
Feeding South Florida Volunteer Event
Thursday, Nov. 18, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
If you have the morning open, come help Feeding South Florida prepare and pack meals for those in need. There is also a collection set up for non-perishable items throughout the entire month.
Sat, Nov. 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Get ready for arts and crafts, face painting, balloon art, games and live entertainment. Kids will also be gifted a free Bona Bona ice cream and the Delray Beach Police Department will be giving away 50 Thanksgiving turkeys.
Every Sunday in November, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Brings the kids over for a complimentary screening of a princess movie with a fun surprise after the movie (spoiler: it’s a live princess appearance).
Plus there’s plenty of ongoing fun programming for adults too:
- Bottomless Brunch: $16 bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys every Saturday and Sunday
- Happy Hour: 50% house liquor and select wine weekdays from 3-6 p.m. and 9 p.m. til late
- Ladies Night: Free Grey Goose vodka drinks from 5-8 p.m. every Thursday
- Think & Drink Trivia: At Delray Craft from 7-9 p.m. every Thursday
- Live Music: Monday–Friday from 6-10 p.m.; Saturday from 12-4 p.m. & 6-10 p.m. and Sunday from 12-4 p.m.
- Live Bands: Monday-Wednesday, Saturday during the day and Sunday during the day
- DJs: Thursday, Friday, Saturday night
33 SE 3rd Ave., Delray Beach; 561/562-7000; delraybeachmarket.com