Full Moon Dinner at Il Mulino New York Sunny Isles
Il Mulino New York Sunny Isles
This month’s full moon falls on 12/12 at 12:12 a.m. For those looking to channel the cosmic energy of the full moon, head to Il Mulino New York Sunny Isles for a four-course Full Moon dinner on Thursday, December 12th at 7 p.m. Perfect for guests looking to celebrate in style, the restaurant's Full Moon menu can be enjoyed on the scenic outdoor terrace under the stars. See below for menu details.
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- First course: Caprese salad with buffalo mozzarella, tomato and basil.
- Second course: Ravioli ai Porcini in a champagne truffle cream sauce.
- Third course: Your choice of Pollo allo Scarpariello served with garlic, white wine, and mushrooms; Dentice ai Frutti di Mare topped with spicy tomato sauce; or Filetto di Manzo alla Fiorentina made with an 8 oz. filet of beef, shallots, sage, and wine.
- Fourth course: Bread Pudding served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Can’t make it this month? The menu will be offered (you guessed it) every time there’s a full moon! There’s no denying that this menu will leave your belly just as full as the moon.