Each year, Impact 100 Palm Beach County awards $100,000 grants to a handful of deserving local nonprofits that are making an impact in our community. This year, because the group has surpassed 600 members for the first time, the organization will be awarding six nonprofits with grants.
“We are so thankful to the 640 women who joined us to award six $100,000 grants that will help improve and strengthen our community for our 10th anniversary year,” said Kathy Adkins, President of Impact 100 Palm Beach County. “Each of the finalist programs have the potential to positively change different aspects of our community in an impactful way and it’s gratifying to award as many transformative grants as we can. We look forward to announcing the nonprofit winners on May 19 at the Boca Raton Innovation Campus.”
The 10 nonprofit finalists for 2021 and their project titles are as follows:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County, Inc. – Project FACT (Fathers and Children Together)
- Coastal Conservation Association Florida – Sandoway Marine Park: Artificial Reef Development
- Florence Fuller Child Development Centers, Inc. – Healthy Families For Life
- Help Our Wounded Foundation, Inc. – Operation Phoenix
- Milagro Center – L.E.A.P. (Ladies Empowerment and Achievement Program)
- Pathways to Prosperity, Inc. – CIRCLES Palm Beach County
- PROPEL, Inc. – “VIRTUTOR”
- Tri-County Animal Rescue – Together Fur-Ever
- Schoolhouse Children’s Museum – Explore, Play, Learn!
- Spady Cultural Heritage Museum – Digitzing Black History in South Palm Beach County
This year’s six winners will be announced on May 19, 2021.