The 5th Annual South Beach Seafood Festival is back just in time to kick off South Florida’s stone crab season. The festival starts October 17-21, 2017 and includes dinners and various events, ultimately leading up to Friday’s Chef Showdown and Saturday’s South Beach Seafood Festival.
This is the time where the best seafood restaurants, chefs and foodies bring their talents to South Beach. Enjoy pop-up cafes from Miami’s best restaurants and dishes.
Participating restaurant/food vendors for Saturday October 21st’s festival include:
- A Fish Called Avalon
- Café Avanti
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- La Moderna
- Lobster Bar Sea Grille
- Meat Market featuring Miami Smokers
- Naked Zone featuring Naked Taco, Naked Crab, and Naked Lunch
- Nikki Beach
- Papa’s Raw Bar
- Red the Steakhouse
- Rusty Pelican
- Toro Toro
- Whole Foods Market
Saturday’s festival also includes a daytime party, all while enjoying complimentary all-day open bar. Need I say more? Just in case, here’s just some of the events we’re looking forward to:
- Kendall Jackson, La Crema, and Cambria Wine pairing experiences
- Live bands at the main stage
- iHeart Radio DJs at the Jack Daniel’s Beach Club
- Life-size beach games
- Chef demonstrations in the Whole Foods Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen
- The Coca-Cola Dance Club
- Jackson Family Wines sensory garden experience, and so much more—right on the sand!
Festival tickets start at $45, which includes full admission and complimentary all-day open bar. All tickets can be purchased for all events at www.sobeseafoodfest.com.
PLUS use the code: BOCAMAG to get 20% off your purchase! You’re welcome!