You never have to look too far to find a healthy event or activity in South Florida, and the upcoming MindBody Expo is no exception.
In its sixth year, this community event will be held in Delray Beach at Old School Square on March 23 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is open to the public and they are expecting more than 1,000 visitors this year.
“My passion is to help people transform their health from within so that they radiate love and compassion from the core,” says CEO Emilia Lujan.
The MindBody Expo is a fully vegan event, staying true to the message of health, wellness, and sustainability by offering plant-based, responsibly delicious food.
At the event, visitors will have a great number of experiences to engage in, including:
- Well World TV will be there with network stars providing education on holistic and natural solutions to wellness. South Florida stars include Dr. Brazelia Lazzari, Laura Saltman, Andy Sziraki and Jared Lichtman. There will be a red carpet for attendee interviews as the network searches for its next TV star.
- The Green Living Zone is hosted by unique vendors providing exceptional services and products to help people live more sustainably.
- A Movement Zone led by health and fitness enthusiast, Becca Tebon, will offer fitness throughout the day.
- The stars of the Body Transformed series will provide attendees education on how to fully transform their body. A body transformation prize package worth more than $1,000 will be given to a lucky winner.
- Kids activities will be provided within the Movement Zone and Green Living Zone to engage children in learning about health, gardening and sustainability
- A Wellness Lounge Experience provided by Float8
This annual event creatively combines more than 100 businesses, informative seminars and live presentations, and includes collaborative organizations; such as, Juice 2U, SoFlo Vegans, The Annie Appleseed Project, WiseTribe and the Holistic Chamber of Commerce.
“Through our mission, we are dedicated to partnering with businesses and non-profit organizations that are aligned to wholistic-lifestyle values and provide them with exceptional tools and complimentary services to enhance their message,” Lujan says. “By co-creating with like-minded professionals, we can better support individuals on their path toward holistic living.”