If you haven’t made Christmas Eve or Christmas Day reservations yet, it’s not too late for some restaurants. Here are Palm Beach County prix fixe menu offerings for the holiday:
Cafe Centro, 2409 N. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach. 561/514-4070; CafeCentroWPB.com. A Chinese prix fixe, three-course dinner menu here has the classic film, “A Christmas Story,” Offered Christmas Day from 4 p.m.-9 p.m., cost is $35 per person. Drinks and dessert not included. The regular menu will also be available.
Delray Beach Marriott, 10 N. Ocean Blvd., Delray Beach, 561/274-3200; marriott.com Offering a Christmas buffet from noon to 4 p.m.; cost is $69.95 per person.
The Breakers, The Breakers, 1 S. County Rd., Palm Beach; 877/724-3188; https://www.thebreakers.com
- Christmas Day, brunch in The Circle: From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., a brunch with unlimited Champagne cocktails, Bloody Marys and the house wine. With live music. Cost is $165 per person, $60 kids 12 and younger.
- Christmas Day, dinner in the Ponce de Leon Ballroom: Offering a buffet from 3 to 7 p.m., cost is $195, $75 kids 12 and younger.
- Flagler Steakhouse, The Breakers’ Golf and Tennis Clubhouse: Offerings three prix fixe menus on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Christmas Eve lunch: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $95 per person, $45 kids 12 and younger.
- Christmas Eve dinner: 4 to 9 p.m. Cost is $145, $50 kids 12 and younger.
- Christmas Day lunch: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $115, $50 kids 12 and younger.
- Christmas Day dinner: 4 to 9 p.m. Cost is $145, $50 kids 12 and younger.
Florie’s at the Four Seasons, 2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, 561/582-2800; fourseasons.com Offering a Christmas Eve prix fixe menu for $125 per person, $45 kids 5 to 12. Also a Christmas Day prix fixe brunch; cost is $135, $45 kid 5 to 12.
Café Boulud Palm Beach, The Brazilian Court Hotel, 301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach, 561/655-6060; cafeboulud.com Offering a Christmas Eve prix fixe menu from 5:30 to 10 p.m., enjoy a three-course prix fixe menu; cost is $138, plus drinks, tax and gratuity. Also a Christmas Day prix fixe brunch from 11 a.m.to 3 p.m.; cost is $75. And Christmas Day prix fixe, three-course dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m. is $138, plus drinks, tax and gratuity.
The Chesterfield Palm Beach, 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, 561/659-5800; chesterfieldpb.com Offering a prix fixe Christmas dinner from noon to 11 p.m. Cost is $99 adults, $49 kids 12 and younger, plus tax and gratuity.
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 100 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan; 561/540-4924; eaupalmbeach.com Offering a prix fixe Christmas brunch that includes bottomless Bloody Marys and mimosas. Cost is $125, $35 kids 5 to 12.
Pistache French Bistro, 101 N. Clematis St, West Palm Beach, 561/833-5090; https://www.pistachewpb.com Offering a Christmas dinner, three-course prix fixe menu from 3 to 9 p.m. Cost is $78, $25 for kids.
Marriott Singer Island, 3800 N. Ocean Dr., Singer Island; 561/340-1795; https://www.marriott.com/ Offering a three-course, prix fixe menu for Christmas dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. Cost is $85 per person, $30 for kids 5 to 12.