If it’s still too hot to stay in the kitchen all day on Thanksgiving, have someone else do that for you and make reservations! Here are some prix fixe options in Palm Beach County. Reserve soon, as this is an increasingly popular option.
- Farmer’s Table, 1901 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton; 561/417-5386; FarmersTableBoca.com. There are two prix fixe options for Thanksgiving dining. The main dining room has a three-course meal for $49.95 per adult, $24.50 for children 10 and under, served from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Upstairs in the grand ballroom is a buffet for $59.95 per adult and $24.50 for children 10 and under, served from noon-2:30 p.m.
- Tin Roof, 8 E Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, 561/265-5310; www.tinroofdelraybeach.com – Offering a Thanksgiving platter for $15 per person, which includes turkey meatballs smothered in gravy with trio of green beans, cornbread and sweet potato fries. Opens at noon.
- Café Boulud, 301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach; 561/655-6060; CafeBoulud.com – Offering a three-course Thanksgiving menu for $110 per adult, $45 for children 10 and younger. Open from noon to 9 p.m.
- Okeechobee Steakhouse, 2854 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach; 561/683-5151. OkeeSteakhouse.com. Offering a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Cost is $38.99 for adults, $19.99 for children 12 and younger.
- 3800 Ocean, Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort and Spa, 3800 N. Ocean Drive, Singer Island; 561/340-1795; Marriott.com. Offering a traditional Thanksgiving buffet, $89 per adult, $35 for children older than 5. Open from noon to 2:45 p.m., and then again 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- III Forks Prime Steakhouse, 4645 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens; 561-630-3660; 3Forks.com. Offering a three-course, prix-fixe meal for $49, adults, $18 for children 12 and under. Open 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cooper’s Hawk, 3101 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens; 561/209-8466; https://chwinery.com — Offering a traditional Thanksgiving prix fix meal, $28.99 per adult, $12.99 for children 12 and under. Also available are this venue’s signature custom bottles of wine, etched with a Thanksgiving theme and filled with a Bordeaux-style red blend.
- Pistache French Bistro, 101 N. Clematis St., West Palm Beach; 561/833-5090. PistacheWPB.com. Offering a three-course, prix fixe meal from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.; $75 per adult and $25 for children.
- The Regional, 651 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach. 561/557-6460; EatRegional.com. Offering this venue’s popular Southern Thanksgiving buffet; $75 per adult and $25 for children 12 and younger. Open from noon to 8 p.m.
- Rack’s Fish House + Oyster Bar, 5 SE Second Ave., Delray Beach; 561/450-6718; RacksDelray.com. Offering a traditional three-course, prix fixe meal for $39. Open from noon to 9 p.m. Also available: a “leftovers” package for $24 per meal; for dine-in customers only.
- Gary’s Farmhouse Kitchen, locations in Boca Raton and Delray Beach; 561/826-2625; http://farmhousekitchenboca.com/ Offering a traditional, three-course Thanksgiving prix fixe meal; $39 per adult, $15 children 12 and younger. Also available: a “leftovers” package for $24 per meal; for dine-in customers only. Open from noon to 9 p.m.
- Avocado Grill, 125 Datura St., West Palm Beach. 561/623-0822; AvocadoGrillWPB.com. Offering a prix fixe Thanksgiving three-course menu for $49 per adult. Open from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Henry’s, 16850 Jog Road, Delray Beach (inside Shoppes at Addison Place). 561/638-1949; HenrysOfBocaRaton.com. Offering a three-course, prix fixe dinner for $45 per person.
- Il Mulino New York, 451 E. Palmetto Park Rd., Boca Raton; 561/338-8606; IlMulino.com/boca-raton. Offering a traditional Thanksgiving prix fixe menu, $60 per person.
- Tanzy, 301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton; 561/922-6699; www.tanzyrestaurant.com. Offering its annual Thanksgiving buffet. Cost is $58/person and $20/child (12 years or younger). All IPIC ACCESS GOLD+ members will receive 10% off.
- Capital Grille, all locations; https://www.thecapitalgrille.com. Offering a Thanksgiving selection that includes Slow-Roasted Turkey with Brioche Stuffing, French Green Beans with Marcona Almonds, and Cranberry-Pear Chutney. Cost is $43 for adults and $15 for children.
Want more food news?
Sign up for our Dish e-newsletter, where you’ll get the latest food and drink news delivered directly to your inbox.