On March 1, to celebrate International Women’s Day, our local and uber-famous Swank Farms is hosting a female all-star dinner that promises to be luscious and delicious and a lot of fun. The dinner at this hydroponic farm in western Palm Beach County is foodie heaven with drinks, meal and desserts. Dinner runs from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and tickets are $160 per person, adults over 21 only. It’s worth it. If you haven’t already, be sure to take a tour of the farm before dinner.
Find tickets here: https://www.swankspecialtyproduce.com/rsvpmaker
For this dinner, expect to see creations from these local chefs:
- Chef Suzanne Perrotto – Brulee Bistro and Rose’s Daughter
- Chef Tara Abrams – Crazy Uncle Mike’s
- Chef Adrianne Calvo – Chef Adrianne’s
- Pastry Chef Sara Lucia – Sarahlu Confections
- Craft beer by Stephanie Harper – Islamorada Beer Company
- Welcome bite by Nicole Rhone – Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Welcome drink by Jessie Bell – High Dive’s
There will be music by Kat Riggins and the dinner will benefit Hands Together for Haitians. Yes, these dinners are also charity events, so feast and feel good at the same time. Score!
The rest of the Swank Farms season calendar includes these meals:
REMAINING DATES FOR THE SWANK TABLE 2019/20 SEASON:
- March 1 – SHE Feasts – International Women’s Day Celebration
- March 7 – Master Chef Maine
- March 15 – Mambo Italiano
- March 21 – Master Chef Hilton & Waldorf Astoria Takeover
- April 5 – 7th Annual Vetu de Blanc – White Party
- April 12 – Easter Brunch
- April 19 – Flock of Lambs
- April 25 – Master Chef Detroit
- May 3 – Tres De Mayo: A Mexican Fiesta
Want more food news?
Sign up for our Dish e-newsletter, where you’ll get the latest food and drink news delivered directly to your inbox.