LEFT TO RIGHT:
Lloyd Zucker, MD, FAANS
- UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts; Johns Hopkins University
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: Rutgers University, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- RESIDENCY: Neurosurgery, University of Connecticut/ Hartford Hospital.
- FELLOWSHIP: Complex spinal surgery, University of South Florida/ Tampa General Hospital
Evan M. Packer, MD, MBA, FACS, FAANS
- UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION: Bachelor of with Honors, University of Michigan
- MEDICAL SCHOOL: University of South Florida College of Medicine.
- RESIDENCY:Neurological surgery, University of South Florida Affiliated Hospitals and Clinics
- FELLOWSHIP: Neurosurgical oncology, Moffitt Comprehensive Cancer Center and Research Institute
- SPECIALTIES: Diagnosis and treatment of neurological conditions; Brain and spine surgery
Drs. Evan Packer and Lloyd Zucker, Neurosurgeons at the Brain and Spine Center South Florida, are recognized leaders in brain and spinal procedures. They provide patient-centered, comprehensive care for a variety of neurological disorders.
Dr. Evan Packer is a board-certified specialist whose elective practice primarily focuses on spinal surgery. He regularly diagnoses and treats a wide range of spinal conditions in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spines. He performs cutting-edge procedures such as artificial disc replacements, minimally invasive spinal surgeries, and robotic spinal surgeries. In addition, he actively performs cranial surgeries, having received advanced brain tumor and spinal oncology training from Moffitt, one of the United States’ foremost cancer centers.
Dr. Lloyd Zucker, a board-certified neurosurgeon at the Brain and Spine Center has been diagnosing and treating neurologic illnesses and trauma of the brain and spine for more than two decades. Fellowship trained in spinal surgery, all aspects of spinal disease can be addressed, whether in a minimally invasive fashion or by complex open procedures. Dr. Zucker performs surgery for Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor using deep brain stimulation and focused ultrasound. He uses BrainPath for brain tumor surgery, allowing him to access areas of the brain which previously were felt to be inoperative.
BRAIN AND SPINE CENTER SOUTH FLORIDA
DELRAY BEACH, 4675 Linton Blvd., Suite 102; 561/501-7445; Brainandspinemds.com
This sponsored content is from the April 2021 issue of Boca magazine. For more from this year’s Top Doctors special section, click here.