- BOARD-CERTIFIED: Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- UNDERGRADUATE: The George Washington University, Bachelor of Arts
- MEDICAL TRAINING: The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Doctorate of Medicine with Distinction
- FELLOWSHIP: Mohs’ and Dermatologic Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and Mohs’ Micrographic Surgery, Affiliated Dermatology—a program affiliated with Columbia University
- RESIDENCY: Dermatology,Allegheny University Hospitals-Hahnemann, Philadelphia, PA; Internal Medicine, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Dr. Robert Bader’s formula for success in his full service dermatology practice, R.S.B. Dermatology Inc., is to be honest with his patients, to work with them to find the best treatment options from a surgical and medical standpoint, and, from a cosmetic standpoint, he strives to make people look as youthful and natural as possible with the least amount of risk and cost.
“My focus is to provide a full service dermatology experience, where you come to one comfortable office and get almost any skin-related procedure performed on the premises: fillers, toxins, age spot treatments, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, acne scar treatments, micro-needling with radio frequency, earlobe repair, and blood vessel removal.
I also perform sclerotherapy for spider veins, laser hair removal, stretch mark treatments, scar treatments, and the latest in fat reduction treatments. I listen to my patient’s desires and try to achieve their goals, while working within their budgets,” Dr. Bader explains.
“In this area of the country, the cost of medicine is significantly higher. I want to make myself affordable for everyone who needs my services. Practicing in Deerfield Beach is especially unique. I see billionaires in my waiting room sitting next to patients on Medicaid. Every one of my patients is on an equal playing field for me when it comes to their care and treatment, whether they are paying me cash, or under financial assistance.
“I have my patients’ best interests in mind, and strive to give them the best care and experience possible,” he says.
R.S.B. DERMATOLOGY, INC DEERFIELD BEACH; Cove Shopping Center, 1500 E. Hillsboro Blvd., Ste. #204; 954/421-3200; Drbader.com