We survived the holidays! While a break from work and an extra cocktail here and there are all part of December, now that we’re in January you may be thinking about taking a break from drinking (or going dry) at least for this month. If you do journey down that road, we’ve compiled a few tasty drinks that you can try at home.
Strawberry Mint Lemonade
Courtesy of Lionfish
- Muddle fresh strawberry and fresh mint into a Collins glass
- Add a splash of simple syrup and fresh lemon juice, stir
- Fill to the top with sprite
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry, lemon slice, or both and serve!
307 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561/639-8700; lionfishdelray.com
Dream A Little Dream
Courtesy of Delray Beach Market
- In a tin cocktail shaker combine 1oz of Orgeat syrup, 1 oz fresh pomegranate, 1oz pineapple and 0.5oz lime juice
- Add ice and shake
- Add fresh crushed ice to a Collins glass and add in cocktail mixture
- Top with Fever Tree grapefruit soda
- Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds and 3 pineapple leaves
33 SE 3rd Ave., Delray Beach; 561/562-7000; delraybeachmarket.com
If you’re looking for something easy that you don’t have to mix, pick up a 4-pack or bottle of these booze-less drinks. An alternative to seltzer or soda, these only have 20 calories and come in fun flavors like cucumber melon mojito, blood orane elderflower mimosa and blackberry hibiscus bellini.
Available on Amazon, online and at over 3000 retailers nationwide. minglemocktails.com