Have you started making your holiday gift lists this year? Just as much as we love to give, we also love to get as well. Admit it, you’re on the same page as us. We all work so hard and deserve a little something for ourselves every once in awhile.
Whether you’re looking to give or get, today’s post should help! We’re all about the health and wellness obsessed, because who isn’t these days?
For the Health and Wellness Obsessed:
Boy do we have some good options for you guys this year.
Let’s start with our favorite IV Therapy Lounge in Delray Beach, IVY Remedy. It’s always been said that wellness starts from the inside out, and what better way to kickstart the holiday season and New Year than with an IV Drip package at IVY Remedy.
Their Vitamin Drips restore essential vitamins & nutrients in your body for a quick recovery using a customized IV hydration treatment, which is perfect for this time of year because you’re able to stay hydrated and prevent hangovers after holiday parties. Sounds like a win/win to us! The bottom line is that we know IV therapy lounges and have had our fair share of IV treatments in South Florida, and nothing compares to the experience we get every single time we enter IVY Remedy.
84 SE 4th Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33483; 561/562-4200, https://ivyremedy.com/
Who’s on that CBD bandwagon? If you’re not, you better hop on because companies like PūrWell are focused on providing pure, natural hemp oil products that promote general health and wellness, and who doesn’t want that? If you haven’t noticed, this year’s gift guide is all about making positive life choices when it comes to health and wellness trends, and weeding out the good and bad options. PūrWell has formulations that are designed specifically for healthcare marketplaces and professionals with experts that have created the best products that contain cannabinoid rich hemp oil which delivers powerful whole plant relief.
Let’s talk PūrWell gifts…
- Full Spectrum CBD Peppermint Tincture: You had us at peppermint, especially this time of year. Pharmacists formulated this cannabinoid-rich CBD Tincture, and it contains cannabinoid-rich, whole plant hemp oil, organic MCT oil, and organic essential oils for flavoring starting at $49.99.
- PūrSlēp: Let’s talk about sleep, because we all either need a little more for ourselves, or know someone else who does at this time of year. PūrWell specializes in the sleep industry with an award-winning product, PūrSlēp. This is a full spectrum hemp oil with a blend of holistic sleep supplements with plant oils rich in cannabinoids, such as CBD, CBN, and CBG. This is a great stocking stuffer.
Did someone say “Farm to Table?” Veritas Farms is one of the few “Farm to Table” brands out there using hemp oil and top-quality ingredients. Their farm and production facility is located in Pueblo, Colorado so all of your products come fresh from the farm to your doorstep. We met some of the guys from Veritas Farms this summer during Miami Swim Week, and not only are they awesome, they know what they’re doing when it comes to gifts this season. Products range from gummies, lotions, salves, and oils to tinctures and more.
Here are some items we would highly recommend for your family, friends or loved ones this holiday season:
- Full Spectrum CBD Peppermint Tincture: Another peppermint tincture! There’s no better way to get into the holiday spirit than with peppermint, and this is a fast-acting CBD oil, which contains full spectrum hemp oil extracted from flowers and the flowers and leaves of hemp plants grown at the Colorado farm. You can buy them for $39.99 here.
- Full Spectrum CBD Lip Balm: We can’t be the only ones that are constantly looking for a good lip balm. Veritas Farms CBD Lip Balm keeps your lips super soft and smooch-ready because it’s made with organic cocoa butter, shea butter aloe vera, and whole-plant hemp extract. This customer-favorite CBD chapstick is available in two flavors, Orange Creme and French Vanilla, and contains 25 milligrams of CBD. Available online for $3.99 here.
For the Beauty Buff:
Let’s talk beauty, because you know there’s nothing we do better than that. As holiday parties and festivities begin, we all want to be ready to GLOW. If you’re shopping for a beauty buff and/or expert, you need to go above and beyond– no “basic” beauty gift will do.
Every beauty enthusiast is looking for a little something more, so if you’re shopping for a beauty expert or want to look and feel your best yourself, you should look into double board-certified, Ivy League-trained Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jacob D. Steiger, M.D. because he’s sharing his facial secrets all year round. We were recently introduced to Dr. Steiger because of his new private line Steiger Skin Care. This line is filled with skin care essentials and MedSpa treatments including the HydraFacial, Dermaplaning and Micro-needling. There’s no better way to enter the holiday season than with softer, glowing skin.
Steiger Skin Care Holiday Season Essentials include:
- EvenTone Brightening Pads ($65) – A combination of the skin toning enhancing benefits of Kojic Acid, Arbutin and Bearberry with Silymarin, Emblicia, Absorbic Acid and Green Tea Polyphenols to soothe and calm the skin.
- Defense Balm ($43) – A Defense Balm acts as a 3-in-1 primer, sunscreen (SPF 50+) and BB cream, with superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This skin-perfecting tint offers universal coverage to even skin tone and hide complexion imperfections.
- Luminous Cream ($34) – This hydrating cream uses the power of glycolic acid to smooth the skin leaving it luminous and fresh.
- Restore Stem Cell Night Cream ($80) – A unique combination of ceramides, humectants and emollients helps intensely moisturize to fortify the skin’s protective barrier and reduce dryness. Apple and peptide-derived stem cells repair damage to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Reservatol, caffeine, and green tea polyphenols offer antioxidant benefits to nourish and protect against environmental stressors, promoting healthy, vibrant, youthful skin.
Steiger Facial Plastic Surgery, 1001 N Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432; http://drsteiger.com/