About 18 months ago, Mizner Park announced a slate of new stores and restaurants, which we wrote about here.
Since then, everything is a 52-card pick-up all over the world, and Mizner Park has just announced its plans for the new year. Onward!
Restaurant/food openings planned:
- Calaveras Cantina, opening Spring ’21 – This Mexican restaurant was supposed to open in early 2020, in the spot where Junior’s Restaurant was in Mizner Park. It’s now planned for this spring. The other location is in Jupiter.
- Strike 10 Bowling, opening Summer ’21 – It’s not an eatery, but it will have food, and was supposed to open in 2020. Strike 10 Bowling Alley is moving into the former Uncle Julio’s spot with full lanes and a few mini lanes. The Strike 10 Bowling location at Gulfstream Park offers a hookah lounge, billiards, a sports bar and more. We hope there’s a longer lane life than Revolutions Bowling Alley in Cityplace (now Rosemary Square), which closed in 2019 after opening in 2013.
- American Social, opening Fall ’21 – With restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa and Orlando, this casual sports bar is planning to open in fall 2021.
- The Blue Fish closed last week after less than a year, in the spot where Rack’s was before it closed in April 2019. A planned Naples venue never opened. The Blue Fish chain has also closed its Houston and Irving, Texas, venues, according to the website. The Japanese chain still operates restaurants in Texas and Colorado.
- Sub-Culture Group’s Lost Weekend nightclub was planned for Mizner Park in 2020, next to Dubliner, but didn’t open.