Food options abound; you just need to look
Your favorite restaurant is most likely closed for inside service, but a lot have turned to delivery and take-out for their menus, so you can still find your fave bites there.
A true thing about all of this: Support your local restaurants in any way you can. Their success trickles down in all sorts of ways in our communities, and we need them!
One place to find this: The OpenTable app (not the full website) now offers delivery and pick-up options – paired with Caviar, Postmates, Uber Eats to do this. They are trying to stay updated in this fast-changing restaurant world. This means you can use OpenTable to order food. Visit the restaurant’s OpenTable page and if it’s available, you’ll see a “get it delivered” option beneath the reservation info. Then you’ll be directed to one of the companies partnering to deliver. You need to download the app to take advantage of this.
OpenTable also has a gift card marketplace (https://www.opentable.com/gifts), which will take you to any restaurant offering gift cards in the U.S. or U.K. They’ve waived their gift card fees to restaurants now, too.
A lot of restaurants that closed to inside dining have given their employees the food in-house, in order to help their families. Some have taken extra steps, such as Robert and Victor Ghini, owners of Barcello and Lemoncello, who invite staff members to a “family dinner” each night – while practicing social distancing, of course. And the staff can take the food to go, if desired.
People helping people needs to be our motto and practice.
The restaurants listed below are offering pick-up and delivery options. Check websites for details, as those are changing quickly:
- Farmer’s Table, Boca Raton and North Palm Beach. https://dinefarmerstable.com
- Prezzo, Boca Raton https://www.prezzoboca.com
- High Dive, West Palm Beach https://highdivewestpalm.com
- Table 26, West Palm Beach (still has dine-in service) https://www.table26palmbeach.com
- Rosemary Square restaurants use delivery services and some have dine-in service: The Regional Kitchen & Public House, Brio Tuscan Grille, City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill, City Pizza, Il Bellagio, Burger Fi, Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Le Macaron, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ https://www.rosemarysquarewpb.com
- Mama Gizzi Pasta, Lake Worth – pasta and prepared dinners to go http://www.mamagizzipasta.com/
- Rebel House, Boca Raton https://rebelhouseboca.com/
- Driftwood, Boynton Beach https://driftwoodboynton.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral
- Renato’s, Palm Beach https://www.renatospalmbeach.com
- PB Catch, Palm Beach https://www.pbcatch.com
- Oceano Kitchen, Lantana https://oceanokitchen.com/
- MEAT Eatery and Taproom, Boca Raton https://www.meateatery.com
- Crazy Uncle Mike’s, Boca Raton https://www.crazyunclemikes.com
- Barcello, North Palm Beach https://barcellonpb.com/
- Limoncello Ristorante, Palm Beach Gardens https://limoncellopbg.com/
- The Capitol Grille (also offering uncooked steaks from in-house butchers) https://www.thecapitalgrille.com/home
- Il Mulino New York/Boca Raton https://www.ilmulino.com/boca-raton
- Brandon’s, Tideline, Palm Beach https://www.tidelineresort.com/dining/brandons/
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, all locations https://www.carrabbas.com/
- Harvest Seasonal Grill, Delray Beach https://harvestseasonalgrill.com/
- Oceans 234, Deerfield Beach – taking grocery pick-up or delivery! https://www.oceans234.com/
- Legends Tavern & Grille, all locations https://legendstavernandgrille.com/
- Arturo’s, Boca Raton arturosrestaurant.com
- Casa D’Angelo in Boca Raton is offering doing free ‘white glove’ delivery and curbside pickup from 2pm-9pm daily. www.angeloelia.com
- Pistache, West Palm Beach, https://www.pistachewpb.com/
- PB Catch, Palm Beach, https://www.pbcatch.com/
- Okeechobee Prime Meat Market, West Palm Beach, https://www.okeeprimemeats.com/
- Sourbon Kitchen & Bar, West Palm Beach, www.sourbon.com
- Coolinary Cafe, Palm Beach Gardens, http://www.thecoolpig.com/parchedpig/