The highly anticipated Delray Beach Market officially opens April 23. For months we’ve all driven by the enormous compound eager to explore it, and now the time has finally arrived. As Florida’s largest food hall, the $60 million project covering 150,000 square feet might be intimidating on your first visit, so take your time to discover its vendors. As you check out the more than 25 stalls, you’ll be able to travel the world with international fare and delight your taste buds with plenty of savory and sweet treats.
Tomorrow’s festivities begin at 10 a.m. with a ribbon cutting ceremony, a performance by the Atlantic High School Eagles marching band, and a circus troupe performance right before the doors are unlocked and the fun continues inside. The first 100 patrons will even receive a gift card. On Sunday, its regular operating hours (9 a.m. – 11 p.m.) will commence.
And don’t forget to purchase your tickets now for Boca magazine’s 5th Annual Mixology, which will take place at Delray Beach Market and feature dozens of world-class spirits alongside fare from the venue’s many vendors. Click here for more information.
In the meantime, here’s a list of the vendors so you can start planning your culinary journey now:
- Big T’s – Deli
- Bona Bona – Ice cream & shakes
- Cellar & Pantry – Wine, cheese and charcuterie
- Circus Eats – Circus style food (cotton candy, popcorn)
- County Line – America’s deep south
- Dad’s Favorite – Burgers
- Delray Craft – Beers & brats
- Ferdos Grill – Mediterranean
- Guaca Go – Healthy eats centered around guacamole
- Incredibowl – Healthy eats centered around bowls
- Joyful Blooms – You picked up dinner and now you can have a stunning centerpiece too!
- Lovelee Bakeshop – Sweet treats (cookies, cakes, cinnamon buns)
- Nomad Suft Club – Custom surfboards and beach chic clothing
- Professor Pops – Gourmet popsicles
- Roots – Plant-based eats
- Salvos – Pizza
- Sorella’s – Italian
- Surry Co. Smoke House – Southern fare
- Tiffin Box – Indian
- Tanuki and Tekka Bar – Asian
- The Modern Rose – coffee and tea shop
- Tip to Tail – a fish market and raw bar
- Vote For Pedro – Mexican
35 SE 3rd Ave., Delray Beach; 561/562.7000; delraybeachmarket.com