Brightline has officially resumed service throughout South Florida, and now it’s been announced that holiday magic will be returning to the rails as well, with its annual “Polar Express” rides set to kick off early next month.
Based on the beloved children’s book that was adapted into a blockbuster animated movie in 2004, the rides have been a staple for the company over the last few years. Passengers will be able to experience the classic Polar Express story as they enjoy a trip from Miami to the North Pole to meet Santa. Per the Brightline website, the one-hour trips will include the following:
- Magic tickets for every guest, to be stamped throughout the ride.
- Hot chocolate and fresh cookies served by dancing chefs.
- Interactive onboard performances, complete with sing-alongs and read-alongs.
- Meeting Santa himself, and receiving the First Gift of Christmas.
- A full range of exclusive THE POLAR EXPRESS™ gifts and keepsakes will be available for purchase at the event.
Polar Express rides begin on December 11 and will run through December 30. For more details and to book tickets, visit https://miamithepolarexpressride.com/