Rapoport’s Restaurant Group and its collection of local eateries is celebrating summer with a slew of deals. Choose from a lively bistro setting at Max’s Grille or Burt & Max’s, a journey through Asia at Pagoda Kitchen, an Italian feast at Prezzo or a relaxing waterfront meal at Deck 84. Each concept is hosting its own offerings so decide what you’re craving next time you dine out and take advantage of the bargains through the end of the summer.
- Martini Monday – Select $8 martinis.
- Wine Wednesdays – ½ off wine by the bottle with purchase of an entrée.
- Daily Wine & Dine – From 4-6 p.m. order any classic entrée and receive a complimentary soup or salad. If you order two entrées, you’ll receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (Cabernet or Chardonnay).
404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton; 561/368-0080; maxsgrille.com
- Early Dining Deals – Sunday-Thursday 4:30pm-close; Friday & Saturday 4:30-5:30pm.
- Happy Hour – Sunday-Thursday
- Sake Sundays – ½ off sake bottles (minimum $20 food purchase).
- Wine Wednesday – ½ off wine by the bottle (minimum $20 food purchase).
- Kids Eat Free – Sunday-Thursday with adult entrée.
14917 Lyons Rd., Delray Beach; 561/229-1770; pagodakitchen.com
Burt & Max’s
- Wine Down – Sunday-Thursday ½ off wine by the bottle (with entrée purchase).
- Kids Eat Free – Monday-Wednesday with adult entrée.
- Wednesday – ½ off all bourbon & scotch (whiskey flight not included).
9089 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561/638-6380; burtandmaxs.com
- Extended Weekday Happy Hour – 12-6 p.m. at bar & high tops.
- Taco Tuesday – Taco plate with rice & beans, including a house margarita or draft beer. 2 tacos $15 / 3 tacos $19.
- Wine Wednesday – ½ off wine bottles with entrée purchase.
840 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach; 561/665-8484; deck84.com
- Summer Date Night Menu – Three-course menu for 2, includes a glass of select wine. $100/couple.
- Wine Wednesday – ½ off wines by the bottle (up to $100) 25% off bottles over $100. No purchase required.
5560 N Military Trail, Boca Raton; 561/314-6840; eatprezzo.com
Hungry for more food news? Visit our food page, and subscribe to the magazine for the most delicious coverage of Boca and beyond.