We told you where you can indulge in Thanksgiving dinner in Palm Beach County, but what if your plans are taking you down south? Have no fear, here’s our round up of restaurants cooking up feasts in Broward and Miami-Dade:
Hosting a prix-fixe, three-course Thanksgiving menu for $65 per person, excluding tax/gratuity. Starts at 6 p.m. Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach, 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale; 954/765-3030; 3030ocean.com
Offering a Thanksgiving buffet from Noon to 8 p.m. for $129 per person (includes a bottomless drink package) and $49 for children. The Ritz-Carlton, 1 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954/302-6460; burlockcoast.com
On Thanksgiving Day, from 2 p.m. till 9 p.m. offering regular menu as well as prix-fixe, three-course dinner menu for $55 per person. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, One Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954/327-7501; seminolehardrockhollywood.com
Hosting a Thanksgiving Day brunch from Noon to 6 p.m., for $75 per person, excluding tax/gratuity. Hallandale and Las Olas locations; etarurestaurant.us
Lona Cocina y Tequileria
Offering a Thanksgiving dinner with a Mexican twist from 6 to 11 p.m. Cost is $55 per person, excluding tax/gratuity. 321 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954/245-3069; lonarestaurant.com
III Forks Prime Steakhouse
Offering a prix-fixe, four-course dinner on Thanksgiving Day for $48 per person, $18 for kids under 12. Palm Beach Gardens and Hallandale locations; 3forks.com
Two restaurants offering Thanksgiving specials:
- NYY Steak: From 3 to 10 p.m., prix-fixe, three-course meal for $75 per person.
- Fresh Harvest: From 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Thanksgiving buffet. Cost is $42 per person, $17 for kids 10 and under. Adults’ meal includes unlimited sparking wine and house wine.
5550 NW 40th St., Coconut Creek; 954/977-6700; seminolecoconutcreekcasino.com
Offers a Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.; $56 per person, $26 for kids 12 and under, excluding tax/gratuity; age 5 and under free. 3033 NE 32nd Ave., Fort Lauderdale; 954/566-2855; shooterswaterfront.com
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Offering a prix-fixe menu from 3 to 9 p.m. Cost is $65 for adults and $25 for children. 505 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 877/214-6725; website
From 3 to 10 p.m., a Thanksgiving buffet offered for $65 per person and $35 for kids under 10 years old. 3540 Main Highway, Coconut Grove; 954/765-3030; arietemiami.com
Offering three seatings on Thanksgiving for a buffet (Noon to 3 p.m., 3 to 6 p.m., 6 to 9 p.m.) for $98 per person, $45 per child (ages 6-11), excluding tax/gratuity. Trump National Doral Miami, 4400 NW 87th Ave., Miami; 305/591-6606; bltprimemiami.com
Offering a prix-fixe menu on Thanksgiving from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. Cost is $55 per person, excluding tax/gratuity. W South Beach Hotel, 2201 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305/938-3112; thedutchmiami.com
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Two restaurants offering specials:
- Stripsteak by Michael Mina, from 5 to 10 p.m., offering a Thanksgiving meal for $75 per person, excluding tax/gratuity.
- Scarpetta by Scott Conant, from 5 to 10 p.m., offering meal for $75 per person, excluding tax/gratuity; Vida brasserie offers a Thanksgiving buffet from 2 to 9 p.m., for $59 per person and $29.50 for kids 12 and younger, all excluding tax/gratuity.
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 800/548-8886; fontainebleau.com
Jaya at The Setai
Both traditional and non-traditional dishes at the Thanksgiving brunch buffet, from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $125 per person, $63 per child ages 5-12. Earlier brunch is $44 per person from 7 to 11 a.m., excluding tax/gratuity. 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 855/923-7899; thesetaihotel.com/culinary-experiences.php
A Thanksgiving buffet offered from 12:30 to 8 p.m., for $145 per person, $49 for children ages 5-12, excluding tax/gratuity. The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Drive, Key Biscayne; 305/365-4156; lightkeepersmiami.com
A brunch buffet on Thanksgiving from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. is $85 per person, $35 per child, excluding tax/gratuity. 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305/361-3818; therustypelican.com
Turnberry Isle Miami
Two restaurants open for Thanksgiving specials:
- Bourbon Steak: Offers a prix-fixe, three-course Thanksgiving dinner from 4 to 11 p.m.; cost is $95 for adults, $35 for kids ages 5 to 12, excluding tax/gratuity.
- Corsair Kitchen & Bar: Offers an a la carte and buffet breakfast, an a la carte lunch and prix-fixe, three-course dinner for $59 per person, excluding tax/gratuity. Dinner from 6 to 10 p.m.
19999 W. Country Club Drive, Aventura; 305/932-6200; jwturnberry.com/aventura-restaurants
Want more food news?
Sign up for our Dish e-newsletter, where you’ll get the latest food and drink news delivered directly to your inbox.