The City of Boca Raton’s Recreation Services department is bringing back Food Truck Fridays, beginning this week at Wildflower Park on East Palmetto Park Road.
The monthly event is returning for the second Friday of each month through June after a successful run last year. The first three months of the year will feature lunchtime hours, while the final three will be held during dinner time to allow those who can’t take a lunch break or would like to bring their school aged children to join in on the fun.
Each Food Truck Friday will feature live music from a local artist and a number of local food trucks with both sweet and savory dishes. This Friday’s event will feature live music by Jakob Takos and food trucks including Tacos Veracruz, Daddy’s Grill, Outside the Box, Needa Pita and Kona Ice.
The full lineup of Food Truck Friday events is as follows:
- January 10th at Wildflower Park, 551 E. Palmetto Park Road, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- February 14th at Sanborn Square, 72 North Federal Highway, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- March 13th at Memorial Park, 150 Crawford Boulevard, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- April 10th at Countess de Hoernle Park, 1000 NW Spanish River Boulevard, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- May 8th at Red Reef Park West, 1400 N Ocean Blvd, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- June 12th at Sanborn Square, 72 North Federal Highway, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Want more food news?
Sign up for our Dish e-newsletter, where you’ll get the latest food and drink news delivered directly to your inbox.